Lots of hours on trains over today and yesterday. Here are some things I did to pass the time:
- Began knitting the (epic) K-J footstool. It’s going to be BIG.
- Listened to all 4 parts of Mark Driscoll’s lecture on spiritual warfare. Intense, but v. interesting.
- Started reading ‘A Different Gospel: A biblical look at the Word of Faith movement’. Quite hard-going and mostly just history at the moment. But worth persevering I think.
- Listened to various different bits of music, but especially some lovely Carrie Underwood.
- Read about Sarai, Hagar and Abram and their troubles. And saw myself in their sin. So very glad for Jesus.
Trains are good for getting stuff done. But make me tired.
In summary: ready to sleep.