I made a pledge. Which is bit unfortunate, because I have nothing to blog about. This is mostly due to the fact that I’m still sick in bed and haven’t done anything all day. Unless you count lying down and feeling sorry for yourself as ‘doing something’.
So if anyone has any tips on what I can do to make my day a wee bit more interesting tomorrow (assuming I’m not miraculously cured during the night) then please feel free to donate suggestions.
But in the mean time I thought I’d recap my list of knitting projects currently in progress:
- Baby Reid mystery items (x2) – (with their rapidly advancing completion deadlines.)
- K-J Monster (ditto.)
- Beret (which I’m struggling to care about since it’s a bit wintery in nature for this time of year.)
- Bag (ditto.)
- Christmas present for Ma. (Yes I am aware it’s now May.)
- A dress. (A full version of the skirt I made last year.)
- A birthday present for my wee sister. (The nature of which is still to be determined).
The frustrating thing is that all this lying around in bed recently has provided obvious knitting opportunities. But I’m poorly and pathetic and not in the mood. Fail.
Here’s hoping tomorrow will be better.
In summary: guess.