I’ve been living in Newcastle for 40 days – although it seems like a lot longer (in a good way) – so I figured it was a time for a wee run down of my favourite things so far.
In no particular order:
- The river – because it is pretty.
- The students – because they are lovely.
- The knitting – because it is plentiful.
- The accent – because it is cool.
- The transport – because it is convenient.
- The church – because they are so very lovely and nice, they keep inviting me to lunch, and even though I’ve only been going there for a month I’m now starting to recognise visitors.
In summary: 40 days in and glad to be here.