First, can we just take a moment to congratulate me for being so awesome as to have actually blogged every day this month.
Admittedly, some of those days have been a great deal less than interesting, but nevertheless – I did it. Yay me.
And now – a 2010 round up:
- I went on the dole for the first (and hopefully last) time – a grand total of three weeks.
- I briefly worked as a receptionist for an opticians – and got to see a picture of the back of my eye.
- I was a bridesmaid for the first time ever – at the fabulous wedding of my big sis.
- I got a new job – and moved house for the 17th time in my life.
- I started being a contributing member of society at long last – paying taxes and beginning payments on my student loan.
- I interviewed someone for the first time ever – one of those proper grown up things.
- I learnt to use a sewing machine, started making my own clothes, and experienced my greatest sewing-machine-fear when I sewed through my finger.
Honestly, it’s been a pretty great year actually.
Hope yours has been awesome too – and that you’re looking forward to the next one.
In summary: wondering what’ll happen in 2011.