Tonight I am rejoicing in a few simple, but delightful things:
- Conferences held in slightly more northerly locations which meant that, for once, I got home before the London people.
- The prospect of time off work in my immediate future. I do love my job, but I am excited about a wee rest.
- A bed that is long enough to accommodate my height without having my feet hang off the end, and wide enough to allow me to roll over without falling out. Caravan beds are short.
- Sleeping in a warm, brick house, rather than a cold, metal box. No more visible breath in the morning.
- Blogging on a laptop, rather than a phone.
In summary: bliss at little things.