Allow me to mention some of objects and people who have made me enjoy today today:
- Arlo’s, delightful (and recently renamed) coffee shop in West Jesmond. I’ll definitely be making a return visit.
- My dear Mama, who came and had lunch with me, since she has the week off work.
- Hugo looking cooler than any 6 year old has ever looked before, over at Flannery O’Kafka. His Mama has some mad photography skills.
- Irn Bru. The most delicious girders in all the world.
- New shoes.
- Danica, at Virgin Media, who fixed our internet.
In summary: a lovely Wednesday, despite the manky rain.