Today was an ordinary day in the life of a CU Staff Worker, in other words: totally random.
- I started at 7 with a Newcastle CU Exec meeting.
- Followed this with some admin, over a Flat White and bacon & cream cheese bagel in The Basement.
- Supervision with Andy (a Relay worker).
- Joint supervision with Andy and Jess (another Relay worker), where we looked at Luke 14 & 15 together.
- Supervision with just Jess.
- More admin.
- And finishing the day with a Northumbria CU exec meeting.
Perhaps we could best summarise the day as an exec meeting sandwich, with an admin and supervision filling. Delightful.
Other highlights of the day included:
- A visit to the optician, which featured orange dye into my eyes, causing me to cry fluorescent tears. Super fun.
- Dinner out with my dear Papa, who had spent the day delivering the wee sis to Newcastle airport, followed by a visit to my Granny in the Boro.
- An email that contained such a supreme level of CU organisation that it made me want to sing. These things do happen.
- And reading this wonderful post from Emma.
And that was my day.
Tomorrow, I am sure, will be entirely different, which is yet another reason why I love my job.
In summary: Wednesday.