Today has been spent drinking copious amounts of coffee and trying to briefly summarise the function of priests, temple, and sacrifice in the Old Testament. As you do.
But in the midst of that I’ve seen some interesting, thought-provoking, entertaining, amusing, and difficult things on ye olde interweb, and I thought I’d share some of them with you good people:
- VeryBritishProblems on Twitter has been making me laugh all day long. If you’re on Twitter (and you really should be, because it’s brilliant) then follow them @SoVeryBritish
- Lovely Fiona has written a brilliant post about miscarriage, which you should absolutely, definitely read.
- This article about feminism made me quite angry. I haven’t thought about it enough to be articulate about it yet, but maybe you’d do a better job.
- This video on Krish Kandiah’s blog made me weep, but watch it anyway:
- And finally, this video has been doing the rounds, but if you haven’t already watched it, and have a spare 15 minutes, give it a wee look. I laughed, I cried, and I remembered how much I love McFly.
In summary: Go elsewhere people. I don’t got nothing to say.