I’ve had a day where not just one, but a few, blogs have caught my fancy, so I thought I’d share a few links, to make sure you don’t miss out.
See how much I love you?
- Joanna gives some tips on getting started with writing. So, if you’re needing some tips before you offer to write me a guest blog, then this is the post for you. (Only 11 spots still available!)
- Krish Kandiah draws attention to something rather distressing going on in the world of fostering. My Relay worker, Phoebe, is thinking about adoption and fostering for her elective study, so it’s been an oft-discussed topic of late. This post was pretty interesting reading.
- Fiona fills us in on her exciting, upcoming trip. I can’t wait to read about what she’s going to be doing, perhaps you might want to head over and see for yourself.
- Kim’s blogging about her gardening adventures. Food-related gardening is always more appealing, and impressive, in my mind, so good-reading here.
- And here’s Nancy – I’m sorry – ‘Aslan’ Oliver, telling funny stories again. Never fails to make me laugh.
That’s it from me. Have you read anything funny today?
In summary: links.