surrounded by clouds

On Snapshots: Green Fingers

Back at the beginning of August I blogged about taking cuttings from our pet Geranium, and trying to grow new wee flowers from them.

A few weeks ago I was ready to admit defeat and report on the failure, but then I noticed a few creepy roots growing. Of the four cuttings I took, two failed, and two grew, and so yesterday, Vic and I took a trip to our local B&Q and purchased compost, pots, and a trowel, and here are the results.

Hopefully they will take to their new homes and start growing soon.

In summary: new geraniums.


This entry was published on September 21, 2013 at 10:56 pm. It’s filed under Snapshots and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: